3.06.2009

8:09 pm

Great meeting tonite, great things cookin' at Team Hamlin and with Trina and Natalia collectively too! Gratitude abounding. Not sure where they were last night but Jane said they were a few short hours away from me. I woulda gone. Oh yes...

I feel like I have really connected so wonderfully with this AA community here. Now my quandry will be how to fit in all the meetings I want to go to and still be available to my hosts? This is not a bad thing to be wiorried about considering the state I was in a week ago. And this blog is a mental time capsule. Reminding me and telling all 4 of you how freakin' crazy I can get and just how fast I can lose my wacky mind.

If I look at it as "progress not perfection" then a week is nothing. And the darkness and desperation I felt just that shoprt period of time ago is hopefully reconciled in the right ways so I can maintain and move through this beautiful challenging delicious ever changing life.

No comments: