Coffee is flowing freely here. The wakeup this morning was just me first... wandering downstairs with a wee bag of leftover Gorilla Coffee that we had in Memphis. I drank 2 cups before anyone else even stirred here! And then Murray came down with my sock in his mouth wagging his tail sweetly and he gave me that sheepish grin that essentially says," I love this sock...I am never letting go!"
It took some doing to get that sock back.
I am definitely hitting the 9am meeting, and then I hope to have a whole lotta fun with my guys. I haven't actually inquired as to what the day has in store, but I am pretty sure it'll be great because that's just how these guys are.
And... I am at a crossroads.
Do I go ahead and send "the nugget" enabling my new G1 cellphone to start mobile blogging?? Or do I take it back? I am not in love with this phone, but I wasn't in love with the old MDA either.
That's why I haven't been sending pics to the blog on the fly...
Hmmm....
I am having a secret word today... it's Taj Mahal.
1 comment:
That's a grand place to inhabit a secret word. Cool.
Post a Comment