It's time to start packing..
I get to go over and get to the task of organizing the move. Coffee is my savior. And I'm on the phone with Hamlin as I type this.
She and I are going over details for Columbus on June 19th. Hamlin... full band... with Alli Miller( Ani DiFranco) and Susan Werner and possibly Gail Ann Dorsey on bass(David Bowie, Gwen Stefani) and really it's turning into an opportunity to get on track for the coming year and gear up for all the goodness that awaits.
I gotta get my shit on track...
5 comments:
5 people sending you good thoughts and karma!
Dude. If that's gonna be the band, I'm *so* booking a trip to Columbus in June!!
Sending good thoughts your way for your tasks at hand, too. When do you get back East again?
Alli Miller? Yummy!
Awesome lineup! You're so good!
June 19th is marked on my calendar!
Post a Comment