3.25.2009

ever changing things...

Judas Priest!

Still waiting for word from the City of Bisbee on whether or not the house is safe to go inside to even move stuff out. In the meantime, I may have decided to just get the valuables out and put them in storage here in Bisbee. The monumental task of moving everything out is beyond overwhelming.

Time and money are an issue too...

On a happier note...

I love this community. I really do love calling Bisbee home. I'm not homeless... I'm house-less. There is a difference.

3 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I think they call it "Home Free"!

Charlene said...

Home Free or House Less sound a whole lot better than Home Less. I don't admire your daunting task of moving, having done two major moves in the past year.

Need some help?

Tour Wonk said...

Help is good... you can call me...