A simply stunning morning here in Bisbee.
Catching up on some emails and realizing that I left my cell phone at the house I was packing up last night. Damn...
I am anticipating forward motion today. I have music playing (live stuff from Godfrey Daniels with Natalia and Anne Heaton) and am sitting in my pal Sally's living room with coffee and goodness. These friends have been so great to take me in. And somewhere between yesterday morning and last night I really got how much I love Bisbee. It's energetic for me... the light... the vibe... and the wacky amazing creative people that are drawn here. I love coming home to Bisbee. That was not the case in Tucson for me. So getting to feel groovy about a place that is geographically pleasing is a very sweet thing for me. There may not be a beach here but it's as close as I am likely to get to waterfront with having the house dangling dangerously over the ditch that has water flowing in it. So in a sense I do have waterfront property.
Not how I ever intended that one to materialize.
I have one more show to advance (Hello Sheboygan!)and I have a few calls to make to print media outlets in PA but other than that I am packing and moving the goods out of the house.
I am working at Cafe Roka tonite... not sure what I'm doing but I love the whole crew there so I really don't care where they put me. I only have till about 4pm to pack and move today. I do have all day tomorrow and a truck too... I am securing the storage unit today. Ugh! I am not so good at moving.
I have a good attitude sprinkled amongst the overwhelm and dread. So I'll hang onto the good.
No comments:
Post a Comment