5.02.2009

End of the day...

Just got in from having a little bite to eat with my pals Sally and Anita. I'm pondering heading up to Tucson to do a little provisioning and get some tires put on the van then head over to the Tucson Folk Festival in the morning perhaps.

I may wait to go up there till Tuesday... but either way, El-Frida is getting tires with my escrow refund check. I feel fairly relaxed and happy here... even though my time with my pal Gretchen was cut short due to her having had a headache for the last couple of days. That's no fun...

Now I am gonna pop into Old Bisbee and drop something off at Roka for Sally then come back and get to bed.

It's so exciting here.. right? That's normal life I guess.

It was a nice day here... not too hot and a slight breeze. Love that..

No comments: