6.04.2009

an actual work day on my day off.

Yes... a day off means no shows. But a day off means planning for what's next too. I got a fair amount done today and feel like I have a few more questions answered. I love all of the aspects of this job. I love that it is peppered with weirdness and control(mine and other people's) and I love to see ways to balance myself out and try to get it all done. I am pretty quick to walk from chaos and drama, so I can be a bit dismissive by all accounts. But really I just see that there might be a dumb dead end ahead and I would rather move forward than hash it out.

That makes it sound like something is wrong.. and there really is nothing wrong. It's just more of an observation that came to light today. Some great opportunities for me to let go of some fear, some judgments I have about others and myself and possibly just slow down a bit further and see how close in my blinders are on. I feel pretty damn open and I think that I'm doing pretty well.

Off to the post office now.

No comments: