I like to call this one ''Grateful, and my Goddam Finger'' but I am just the sappy one with an edge.
As this life altering series of photos gets shown to my adoring public I am reminded of how one's humble beginnings can explode overnight into what is being called a "Visual Sensation" (Dumbass Press) and "The greatest gift to beach starved desert dwellers anywhere" (I Have No Clue Blog) as well as "My life is now complete since this body of work surfaced!" (Some guy on the subway)
It's been nothing short of a whirlwind romance with the lens that has me captivated and giddy with the prospects of fame and money! I am so pleased to be following in the footsteps of my ex-husband, Laszlo Layton by embracing my true gift of milking the photographic muse's teet.
And..all that typed after only 1 cup of jolene!
This morning's coffee brought to you by Old Bisbee Roasters (last of the Huehuetenango till I order more)
and trust me... I know I'm not right in the heed.

4 comments:
Just remember, thumbbody wuvs you, Wen!
I like the metaphysical dissonance between the happy finger face and the dreary weather.
word ver: datchics . obv the name for your more photogenic fingers.
Actually, I am more a fan of the accidentally-on-purpose-by-mistake au natural finger.
But that's just me.
love this whole post...
Post a Comment