6.07.2009

finger on the lens... errr... pulse.

Good call Gretchen. That was indeed my finger on the corner of that lens. I figured you would know that it was my Carol Burnett "tug on the ear" signal just for you. So glad you are sharp enough to catch that.

No traffic for the most part getting back from Cape Cod. I know the worst is yet to come for Trina and Natalia right after they leave me here in Milford. Sadly it could be ugly, but they are both pretty lucky gals so I have hope they won't get totally slammed.

The gig last night was a beautiful night of full self expression, unconditional love and kickass music. The Flyin'Furlanis who hosted are a force.. and I really don't know that I have even been around 2 people who generate more unconditional love to all people than these two. On so many levels these folks are incredible beyond words.

I am pondering throwing the kayak in The Long Island Sound and going for a paddle. Tide is way out. That just means dragging the kayak further.

Or I could take a nap which seems a very tempting option.

Shit... I never used to need naps. I'm getting old!

2 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

I think you should do a whole series of photos where your finger is always on the lens. Bring it!

Tour Wonk said...

is that considered art?