6.12.2009

Frideeeeee.

A drizzly morning here in CT. In fact it looks like the weather will kinda suck the whole weekend we are going to be up in Provincetown. Oh well... at least there is a bunch of water surrounding us. It'll be great no matter. We have pals from all over coming out on various days to see one of the shows. The "talent" is sleeping here at the Milford crib and I have coffee ready for when they drag their asses outta bed.

I was checking the ol' facebook and so many people chimed in about how I was listening to Trina and Natalia run through some new stuff.. it was simply delicious to be sure! And while I didn't shoot any video then, I shot some later at the gig.The show last night was off the hook with not only the music, but the fantastic crowd! Filled with so many sweet people who listen to a bunch of live music all over the city... the true heros of live music! Let me say this... people who seek out great venues and artists really are the circulatory system of this business. And the folks who make it happen in their venues nothing short of angels. To watch the host of the house concert last night dancing around during the show, grinning ear to ear and just loving every ounce of every moment... well... that's kinda what my life looks like on a pretty much nightly basis provided nobody is breaking a string onstage and the sound is impeccable.

Time for me to drink more coffee and load the van. We are in the car for a long rainy drive. It's at least 6 hours with no traffuck. And it's New England... in the rain... heading to one of the top spots... it could pretty well suck. But then again.. we are leaving early.

And we are all actually pretty lucky.

No comments: