I dunno.
But I must say I really loved that you all chimed in on my poutein experience.
It was tasty for sure. Not what I should be eating, but a nice appetizer for my elk burger I would have after the show at Chez Eric down the road from the Black Sheep.
I am working through an email flurry. Poor Trina is going to come home after her long flight from Germany and be assaulted by a skabillion emails from me. This is the first easy email we have had in a week so I'd best work while I can.
I think after I get back to Brooklyn tomorrow, I am driving directly up to CT to stay with my pals for a couple of days. One of my pals in Milford just won a New England Emmy for directing! So how better to celebrate than me cooking them dinner in their home?
I love it when my friends get the recognition they deserve!
So I guess if you are going to follow a sad post with anything, make it positive, right?
Meth.. you around at all this week?
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your Bisbee friend. :(
I am indeed around this week!! I have to go down to NYC on Wednesday during the day, but other than that I'm here. When do you wanna have a meal??
Post a Comment