Nothing like a giant eyeball to watch over you get your daily dose of jitter juice. The truth is... I see something I don't like in myself and the extended rant is below after the fluff. So it's quite fitting that I am sitting under a watchful eye.
There is one true fave place for coffee out in Tucson. That's Safehouse. Hands down..best of everything when it comes to drinking coffee in The Baked Pueblo.
Speaking of the Baked Pueblo... it's predicted to be 112 here this weekend.
Cricket...cricket...
I'll be in Bisbee for some of that... if not all of that. I'm keeping pretty quiet, and just getting ready to fire off some worky emails before I go meet Lizzy for lunch. I have stuff swirling in my head about work/booking/travel and what to do with some of the bigger holes in the schedule. It's not always simple to figure out. I'll leave it at that. I have a bee in my bonnet and I need to clean it up. This is around a person in NYC and person did nothing wrong...I just can't quite figure out how to be around them. It's more of a defensive move on my part to be totally separate. As I've gotten the majority of my sanity back after the wee breakdown in early Spring, I launched into working with all of my good intentions and crashed into this poor woman who I don't even really know... who I then stayed really far away from.
I just hate that I have such severe reactions to people sometimes. To be honest, I have been sharing about this at AA meetings and looking to find my way through it. I get so focused on making sure I am gonna be taking care of what I need for myself and my black and white thinking goes into overdrive. The good news is this woman has no idea how much I am struggling with this... she just figures I don't like her. She's not losing sleep over it. It's getting in the way though. My way and some business. Not good... time to clean it up. I think it's perfect that I am away for a bit so I can reach out to some close mouthed friends and get some wisdom.
I don't like being stuck. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

1 comment:
Cricket?
Post a Comment