9.08.2009

Self-portait

Me in the morning....

No really!

I'm not exactly sure how someone snuck into "a kitchen" and snapped this photo of "me" during my morning ritual! Regardless... it's not pretty.

The day has Martha's Vineyard written all over it. Just getting a few thoughts gathered before I go. Oh... and waiting to see what time is good for me to ferry over. It's not too extensive of a haul. Only an hour drive.. and a 45 minute ferry ride. And you know I'll love that ferry ride.

Laundry is clean...cheap gas is not too far away (2.53 per gal.) and a bunch of unknown fun awaits. I think...

That's one thing about my life these days... for the most part even on the days I am doing my best to move through my "stuff" I still seek the beauty and fun mixed in with the gratitude. Most days I find it. Great lessons for living and growing.

Being around so much water and old waterfront towns is something I love, no matter how much it tugs at my heartstrings.

2 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Have fun!

Tour Wonk said...

Thanks GB. I promise to take good care of them.