For me?
Not so complicated... not easy... but not that complicated. Go to a meeting, pay attention, do what's in front of you and be nice. That nice part is more directed at me being gentle with myself than anything.
I had a good booking/followup day for Trina.
I am still lagging a bit on my other booking projects as I have realized I just don't know the music well enough to sell it. Seems simple, right?
Why do I need to know more about the music from these guys I have agreed to try and book? It's probably because somewhere in my skinbag is a decent salesperson... and I need to know what I'm selling. I have no real reference points coming in blind like this. So I have asked for some materials. If I am going to try and help book them... I gotta know more.
It's the Layton Way!
I am feeling like the morning walk will yield some real beauty and some smiles. I got to visit with a couple of Darien folk last night when I took some kapama to the guys at the wine shop. Nice guys, and they were the first ones we met when we first rolled into this sweet town.
I'm watching the R and M Classic Auto Auction... that is some sexy heavy metal.
( a Ferrari is on the auction block for$ 2,075,000) Holy Crap! And it's going to sell!
No comments:
Post a Comment