10.31.2010

Boy, did I get thrown for a loop!

The day looked like it's be stellar from  weather standpoint, however... it's a tad cooler. That has me in the kitchen.. (duh!) roasting some veggies for some near future salads.
It tuber season ya know!

So with the house a comfy 68 degrees inside, I'm finishing up my chores before I head over to Warren to drop off my compost materials for Sally's garden. Rumor has it she has some extra green corn tamales.. which even though I'm pretty sure they are made with lard.. they are hard to resist. I need to grab some nore tomatos as I forgot a bunch of cilantro I had in the fridge and it is best served in some salsa at this point.

Speaking of salsa. I hunted down that Costa Rican table sauce. Lizano is what it's called. I will pursue the procurement options..

No comments: