10.31.2010

Day of Halloweenus and Terrifying Experiences!

                                                                       photo link


Ok... so ... Halloweenus.

Last night was the biggie here in Bisbee. A street party up by the Copper Queen and my buddy Jason playing some uber fun music. He's a good DJ! I sat outside all the hulaballoo... too many seriously drunk tourists up there. It's probably a lot like NYE in NYC. A skabillion tourists.. all out of their minds etc.

Plus, I had just worked a shift at Roka and totally was wiped out! I don't think I ever really bounced back fully from my back going completely out in May. There will be a whole bunch more stretching going on in my world.  I sure did have fun though!  I like the folks at that place. In fact, some of my fave peeps in Bisbee work there.

The "Terrifying Experience" portion of the blog post comes from an email I received from my pal Eleanor. She never emails me! And... she still never does! It was a scam email saying something about need money... stuck in the UK... blah... blah... blah... I hope that it doesn't infect my computer with whatever address stealing thing it is. That would suck.

If you get an email from me asking for money.. or help in any way... it's NOT from me.

A. I rarely ask for help.
B. I am too broke to travel.
C. You really aren't that gullible.

So there!

Oh, for the record...
My pal KK.. .who is a true goddess of The Halloweenus Festivities is actually NOT dressing up in a costume thought out months in advance that took forever to construct!

The Horror!

She just returned home from her globetrotting goodness and I do believe she will just be attending a choice shindig instead of throwing the blowout bash or masterminding something over the top. And to all that I say

Good for you!

Time to go bask in the glorious morning that is unfolding in Bisbee. I love my front porch!

1 comment:

dave p said...

I spent the weekend trying to recall where/when I got "Halloweenus" in my head. Argh matey...I should have known.

On the back....yes, make sure you do your stretching/physical theraphy EVERY DAY!! Gotta keep that up and strengthen the muscles around there. When you miss a couple days, that's when you're more likely to feel it. At least that's how it goes with me.