10.25.2010

Food Brain?

Who has fun food on the brain?  ME!!!!

This gem is a Mummy Meatloaf! Yay! Fun!

I'm streaming WFUV radio station out of NYC. It's providing a cool soundtrack to the morning coffee shuffle that I am smack dab in the middle of. Getting the caulk out... primer....paint.  I'll bust this house project out early and then I have my pot pies to play with.

I guess Halloweenus is pretty soon... the fun food pics are all over the interwebs!

Hats off to my pal KK who went off and did a big ol' good for ya weekend in SF! She did a quick seminar to get a wee tuneup on life. I'm pretty damn envious that she got to go... and I love that we chatted about how it was going and that she is a shining beacon of fun and possibility right now!  Actually.. she's pretty much always that beacon but right now she's pretty sharp!

Yay for KK!!

1 comment:

love23 said...

That's a GREAT idea for a meatloaf wrap. So cool. Now for the nonmeatloaf and low carb pasta to cover. Olives are easy part!