10.08.2010

Oh America.

There it was, plain as day.

"Sister Golden Hair" (surprise!) on the Pandora this morning.Not only America, but Bread, Steely Dan and so much more of the sounds of my yoot!  I am obviously having a sickening love affair with the 70's as I attempt to get this house pulled together.

And while my lung goo is coming back... (from working in the damp shower perhaps?) That can't stop me today. I will be diligent in getting the pathway cleared in the boudoir so it's less of a slalom course and more of a straight shot.

I still have a bunch of stuff to throw out I guess. So that'll be going on too. 

Cheesy music and good coffee. These are the kind of simple  things I missed doing while I was without a residence. Lounging around in a ratty t-shirt and boxer shorts..music playing.. with a perfect cup as my trusty friend right here beside me. You can't just fire up music any old place when you are living on someone's couch or spare bedroom. And The S.S. Smelly Cat had a very uncomfy couch... and very little, if any internet so it was me and my ipod. And I didn't feel at home in Hilton Head.
Sweet little moment... now time for more coffee.

No comments: