10.07.2010

what a day!

Washed dryer for the most part installed..
 Lunch with Gretchen with a tasty salad here at the house of chaos.
Got down and dirty... gave good cock... I mean, "good caulk" to the shower in an attempt to make it and me happier.
Really and truly ate a pot pie for dinner (thank you Trader Joe's)

And now...Todd Rundgren on the Pandora radio station.

I ingested a fair amount of fumes and dust today and gotta say..my lungs are not happy. I am on deck nice and early with some killer sumatra french roast... the red bags of coffee were at Costco... and it really is one of the best coffees I have ever had, so I bought a couple. I have to have enough jitter juice around for when K.K. comes for her visit!  And it's really hitting me how not only do I not have room for anything in here, but I still have a bunch to offload...  Good Lord!

Gotta pull the bedroom together to a degree... can't be stepping over so much stuff. It's a trip and a fall away from messing my back up. I am trying to see what the house wants from me... I think it wants less stuff and more fun. Bring on the themed album covers for the super secret project...

I'll say this.. Gretchen loved the "kitchen chaise" which is the daybed I put in the kitchen. It serves many a purpose..but it's especially good for movie watching on the tiny tv on the fridge. And a must for being slothful when you feel crappy...and for friends to stretch out on while I chop chop chop the uber salad!

No comments: