8.25.2013

full disclosure... or not?

I came really close to putting up a post revealing something. I wrote it, scheduled it, re-read it, thought about it... and promptly deleted it.

I am allowed to have things I don't disclose. It felt more like a way to let off some steam and share something kinda deep, but really it would have invited some oddness in my world. I don't know everyone reading this blog, and there are some locals here in Bisbee who are not really close to me who obviously read this thing. And I am not a fan of rumors or people up in my business. The three of you who I do know (that read this) are loved and appreciated from the bottom my heart.

So... it got squashed. It would have been juicy tho.

I know. Cruel tease that I am... I am not gonna put it out there. But shit.... I almost did.

No comments: