11.21.2013

Thumbs up works for me!

Maybe just maybe...
The target date for release is the day before Thanksgiving!




 That is cause for thumbs up indeed! I had a call from the rehab social worker yesterday telling me they would try like hell to have The Mother Unit fit enough to come home a day before Thanksgiving. I still think we should cancel the big over eating thing... maybe some more sensible plant based foods perhaps?

***
updated:
And the chat with The Mother Unit this morning was less than upbeat. She is not feeling well, the doctor assigned to her has been a total dud/no-show, she is still retaining all the water, and probably some other less than positive things. This is always hard for me to hear. I will just continue to show up and advocate for her and to ask for emotional support from my friends in the face of upsets.

I am going to focus on the gratitude that she is gonna get out of that place. She gets to choose how she proceeds after that. I am just support personnel. And I will support her in every way possible.


1 comment:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Sending love to support personnel and Mother Unit alike. XXO Agitator Minion