11.25.2013

Delays and cancellations.

Well... At least I know the rehab facility is paying   attention.  They have pushed back The Mother Unit's release. Now in the first week of December. Totally relieved that she has more time to try and build some strength back up. So unnerving to see her so weak. It's been a 2 steps forward, 1 step back process it seems. 

She worked slow but diligently at her therapy and it was good to see her triumph. Never knew that just having her get a shower in a chair would  feel like such a job well done till today. 

Everything is gonna go a lot slower for a bit.. 

An there will be no trip to VA for me as this Mother Unit stuff takes top priority. Sad to have to cancel, but this is how I gotta roll.. 

Hoping I can get close to a full refund on the ticket if I get something from a doctor or the rehab place. Guess I'll find out soon enough. 



No comments: