9.24.2014

Clearing out.

I have spent the last few days deleting emails and files. Cleaning off the tired old computer to make room. It's been cathartic.

Just like when I deleted a couple hundred pics off my phone. A clearing, as it were. Making space hypothetically for something new. I gotta say, I am hoping at some point I can find some artists who will use me often enough that I can not have to worry about a part time job. I am a good option, and though my last tour endeavor was not a good fit, I know I am a worthy choice for someone who wants a hardworking, smart, good human being to help on some gigs.

Time to contact Nashville and see what that production company might have. And it's gonna take meeting potential employers and getting a feel for them and asking questions. I will not walk into any situations somewhat blindly anymore. I have learned some good lessons. Life is too short.




No comments: