9.24.2014

You think you got it made?

I'll tell you what... there will be some semblance of 'having it made' if tomorrow happens as the late day developments have it heading.

No, not more touring. (I wish there was more coming in..) but there will be eventually.

The late day development is this: I get to go close KK's house deal tomorrow.

So they say..

Yes, I have to drive back to Tucson.
Yes it's a pain in the ass.
But it's no more painful than every fucking moment of this deal. In fact, a turn and burn to Tucson will be a pleasure  so this can finally be done forever and ever. I am a week later in getting KK her money than I promised, but it's gonna feel really good to sign those docs and then go to lunch with my dear friend Maria Arellano who was the escrow officer for this never-ending deal. She was also my escrow officer for 13 years when I was in real estate. She has maintained a fabulous professional attitude while I have lost my fucking mind all over this deal. A true pro she is. Me? Not so much...


No comments: