9.18.2014

Oh... Deal.

Hurricane/Tropical Storm Odile gave us rain all night, and the Mule Gulch Ditch is running fierce.














And while I thought it was gonna let up, the fact is it just started raining harder a few minutes after I sent an email to the boss about maybe it's really gonna let up and the farmer's market might not be cancelled.  It'll be weird to go back to work initially (whenever that happens..) but I am glad to have any job still there at the co-op.

Got a little hang time with the great and wonderful Gretchen Baer and then a pop in from her guy Shawnee... tacos, tea, and laughter were on the agenda. Finally settling back in over here. House is cleaner, laundry is done, some semblance of order restored. Now it's just time to get back to it. Whatever that means.

And apparently it means not working today as I just got a text from the boss. I got time on my hands... I should paint my kitchen.




No comments: