9.18.2014

The rain has stopped? I think?

Well, yes... that was a fair amount of rain.

It filled up the ditch/river behind the house and now that has settled into a less disconcerting roar of flowing water.  I do have gratitude for all of the dumb incidents that happened years ago that caused the wall behind my house to be rebuilt and my house shored up the right way.

Plotting the real possibility of trying to paint the kitchen because I have way too much time with nothing to do.

I just deleted a few hundred photos off of my phone from 'recent touring' so that I would have room for new and exciting things like.... paint colors? Hell, I dunno. But it felt good to delete a bunch of stuff that I had no use for anymore. Cathartic in fact.

It's cleared up enough to think about a walk into town.. that sounds perfect.

No comments: