10.19.2014

Sublime coffee.

Wandering into town for lunch at the newly re-opened POCO yesterday had a great feeling of gratitude and delicious gathering. Lots of the regulars were there, and it felt good to be out on the patio just chatting and having good food.

Upon leaving, I gave my coffee guy Seth a big hello and he handed me a bag of coffee. He said that he knew I'd appreciate it. and he was literally giving me a free bag of coffee. Now, I NEVER say no to this guy's coffee... it's always great. And then I see the label and it's a Guatemalan Antigua Bella Carmona.

Nobody has ever roasted a better Guat than Seth and his crew...  seriously.

Then he tells me it's the best Guat he's EVER gotten!

And this morning as I took my first sip at 5:50 am, I say that he was absolutely 100% right.

Best. Guat. Ever.

Wow!

Feeling a part of my community this morning. And feeling perfectly caffeinated by this fine man's coffee. Trust me, if you want a good cup, don't hesitate. It will be gone soon, it's just that good. That there below is the link to my roaster's webby.  get a couple pounds and treat the hell outta yourself.

oldbisbeeroasters.com

No comments: