11.23.2014

Breakfast with Amanda Palmer.

It's a sweet thing... delving into the Amanda Palmer "Art of Asking" book.


This book speaks to my heart and mind. My business self has reverence for all that Amanda has done and how it's all been done with heart. I function mostly from what drives my passion and fills my heart. I am not really that good at asking for help (it's so hard for me to ask).

 This book just lays out some good work emotional work-arounds for how to just get out there and make shit happen. I will take the info and just keep moving. I may be a one woman show here... but I am surrounded by a community of people who love and respect me all over the country. And there are ways to utilize these connects to help make good stuff happen. My kind of stuff right there.

With it getting to almost 50 degrees out there, it's time to think about a walk down into town, check mail, say hellos, and then do some moving around of things in the house with the latter part of my day. Colder weather means some things need shifting around. In other words, maybe moving seating closer to the heat source is a decent idea. This tiny house is chilly, but it's damn cute. And the smell of green corn tamales being lovingly steamed for bfast has the wee kitchen very inviting. 

Here comes a beautiful day.

No comments: