4.13.2015

Make it Happen.



After last night I am on "Hope Watch" to see if something has actually come of my efforts to get new sources of touring work. I have a phone appt. this afternoon... fingers and toes crossed. The day yesterday was so worth it! Shawn Colvin killed it at The Birchmere, and my pal Rachael Sage did the best set I have ever seen her do. Long drive up, lots of D.C. traffuck.



I did get a chance to provision coffee for them.. so I have proven my Coffee Bitch prowess a total of 3 times.


















And, I don't think I have to work so hard to get The Tour Manager Supreme to remember me. She's got it now. And I got a good amount of face time with her. Mission accomplished! Now we wait and see...


I woke up at my trashy little motel in Ashland and headed right for the only chain I love...



















And here is one of The TMS just before the set...

No comments: