12.13.2015

Much needed.

I needed this morning.

A later wake up.
Leisurely coffee.
Heat.
More coffee.
And nowhere to be before noon.

Whoever "they" were that said,"Time passes quickly as you get older.." well, they weren't kidding! The last few weeks have been a blur. After Wednesday with Eric Schwartz in town, nothing on the docket besides work and The Mother Unit till the end of the month. I refuse to get too worn down. I refuse to stop doing whatever it is that needs doing. And while tomorrow is not an all-day-around-the-house day, it will be fun. I am going to Willcox with my pal Rod to pick up 90 cases of wine. Needless to say, I do believe I will need to stretch before we move that much product.  Weird way to get quality time with friends, I know. But love them when you can, help them when you can, and play as often as you can.

I think I have decided that I am not going to worry about my job, or the responsibility of making sure the place runs well. I am just going to do my job and be quiet. It's part of my process of learning to let go of outcomes. I can't fix anything. All I can do is be the best I can be for me. No more griping about all the stupid things going on around me.. I am going into siberian husky mode... nose down... and just get to it.

But not today.

Just a little sound setup. A little Pony Death Ride at The Grand, and then a big salad for dinner. And heat... heat will be good.




No comments: