4.04.2016

Glazed over.

I am glazed over like a week old donut.

The daunting paperwork kinda stopped me in my tracks a bit and I had to reach out for help. I will do more asking for help tomorrow too... when I have a moment to breathe. 

I had to take a break from dismantling things on The Mother Unit's kitchen table to hydrate. The Baked Pueblo is getting hot.. the day driving around doing all the little things that need to be done was exhausting. Some lows, no real highs... but things got done. Last minute doctor appt to get paperwork in order for what is next, triaging things that are moving, and trying to stay on top of all the questions that need answering, and the steps still to take. 

Elizabeth is gonna be my ass saver tomorrow in every respect. I so need that support.. it'll be so good to have her calm energy and quick wit up here. And we all know she is The Mother Unit's favorite... so it's good there too. 

One day at a time...  more is coming into view, and I just need to keep doing the ten thousand next right things.  

No comments: