9.12.2016

57 degrees with a chance of too much Honduras.

It's simply lovely outside this morning.

Crispness starting to be in the air, and a definite need for slippers, lest the toes get cold. And, at Old Bisbee Roasters, they brought out the Honduras El Jaguar on Friday, and it is freakin' delicious! I don't have the refined definitions for the tasting wheel... but holy shit it's good!

It was a good weekend... The Run Boy Run show went very well, and even though I had several no-shows (who didn't pre-pay) we still had a nice full event. I ran into some of the folks who just plain forgot, and told them that the band thanked them for the gas money..

This week is some major Mother Unit stuff and a whole bunch of Americana Fest stuff.. this is my last week before going to Nashville. Sometimes I feel like I don't have enough going on in my life and that I am just getting bored.

This is not one of those times.

Will never be perfect at it all, but holy crap I am trying to just get stuff done and checked off the list. And you know what helps with that?

Coffee.

And lots of it this morning.

No comments: