12.13.2016

Catching up... kinda.

It's been a little busy around here..

The last thing I feel like doing when I get home is what I am supposed to be doing. I have needed a little chillax time. After the weekend's big Rachael Sage show, and the gear loading, late night hang, and early morning coffee bagging... well... let's just say I am not as hearty a soul with as much stamina as I was a few years back. 

I am totally getting soft.

The coffee shoppe has been busy... I find myself going in early so I can get it all done. I have a big thing that I should be focusing on after work, but I have not had the inclination to do the stuff just yet. I can kinda relax a little.. but not really. There are several things in motion that need motion so I am just gonna call the last couple days my official downtime and get to it now moving forward.

I am streaming KTLA morning news. The news of my homeland. It's filled with traffic reports, entertainment news and then fits and starts of local L.A. news. If you know what a SIG alert is, you must be from California.

I wanted to share this fun video from Tami Neilson:


She is totally on my list of people to bring through Bisbee...



No comments: