2.23.2017

So. Much. To. Do.

Work.

Move stuff.

Mother Unit.

Work.

Move stuff.

Travel.

Mother Unit

Work.

Move stuff.

Repeat.

In between that, I have a show planned in March that needs street teaming and tickets put together, lots of coffee to consume, trips to Naco to get rid of stuff at the very low budget thrift store, packing and lots more packing, plumbing issues to deal with, a mouse in the attic to deal with, a starter on my Scion that is still acting up, and more.

Keeping the positive spin on everything this morning after being awakened at 4am by the mouse in the attic.. fucker.. I'll get it some death nibbles at the hardware store today. I am hopeful it's a small problem. My pal Ben gets back to Bisbee today, and I'll be scheduling asap to get my 2 month old plumbing issues dealt with now that he is here.  There is also the goal to be fully moved with internet transferred to the new house by early April.
No pressure.
Ha!

I have a great cup of coffee from Timor right here beside me.. my mom is doing well, my own health is ok, and Spring has seemingly sprung here in Bisbee.. so it's lovely. Meaning I can no longer see my breath in the house in the morning! I'll take it!

Plus, additional incentive to get stuff moved is that I got the new Rose Cousins in the mail.. yes, it's an album.












I gotta get my shit together and get moved so I can get my vinyl lounge set up/hooked up so I can play this!

No comments: