8.05.2020

The End.

Never would I have thought that I'd end this blog a few years after not tending to it regularly.

Then again, there are other things that I never thought would happen.

Losing my best friend over a spat about her Trump-supporting husband.

Trump.

My mom losing her eyesight and becoming so sad.

My mom's passing during coronavirus days and actually getting to be with her holding her hand when she died. 

Really... I started this blog to keep my mom up to date on the days when I was tour managing all over the place. She's been gone a few months now. The sadness is real. The lack of a close cohesive community is pretty non-existent.

Covid-19 has altered the world forever.

This is a lesson in how to take care of oneself.  Happiness finding is the game. Good luck out there.

Over and out.




No comments: