I thought I was getting up in time... I showered... I left... I left my phone in Chicago... and I missed my flight. Jeebus!!!
I got on the next flight, so I made it just fine. But Jeebus!!!
So, the word from Philly is that John Gorka is in Atlanta with a cancelled flight so Susan gets his set as well! Good and bad...don't get to see John.. but hell yeah! Bring on the girls!!
So my phone is at the apartment in Chicag which I will be stopping off to pick up tomorrow night before my departure for the Baked Pueblo the 15th.
Blogging from a production computer here at XPN Fest... great crew here!!!
And Bunty and Julie are here!!!!
2 comments:
Sure sounds like you're having a blast! Keep it up! Raining lots here in Tucson, but we need it.
Looks like I won't call you after all, but party is at my house wed 7 PM. See you then!
Post a Comment