Wendy where are you? I am wondering if you will be here for New Year's Eve? It's windy and frickin cold right now, and I have this stupid head cold, so no swimming for me. But I have two passes now one for each pool, so when you get back, I want to treat you to a swim at each pool whenever you can swing that!
OK I have determined that you are in Hilton Head, is that in North Carolina, just a guess? When will you land? I am assuming you still need to drive all the way over here from there. WOW you are a driving machine. I am missing you Wendy, alot! Can't wait to see you back in Bisbeeland again. xoKATE
2 comments:
Wendy where are you? I am wondering if you will be here for New Year's Eve? It's windy and frickin cold right now, and I have this stupid head cold, so no swimming for me. But I have two passes now one for each pool, so when you get back, I want to treat you to a swim at each pool whenever you can swing that!
OK I have determined that you are in Hilton Head, is that in North Carolina, just a guess? When will you land? I am assuming you still need to drive all the way over here from there. WOW you are a driving machine. I am missing you Wendy, alot! Can't wait to see you back in Bisbeeland again. xoKATE
Post a Comment