6.08.2009

And in my continuing series of photos featuring my finger..

Overcast morning here in CT. The residents are off shooting a t.v. show all day so the cd player is on..massive quantities of caffeine being ingested and ample belly rub and back scratches for the house dog and cat underway.

My big question of the day is what to cook for dinner?
Leaning towards a keebob of some sort. Lots of other stuff to be doing and thinking about but all that is for when I fire up my work brain.

I believe I will title this unique photo essay that encompasses the the fragile relationship between the water, my struggles to be near the water and my finger carefully placed in every shot (in one form or another..) "Giving Water The Finger"

You know eventually where this will lead. I have no class whatsoever.

2 comments:

Paintress Gretchen said...

Perfect. I'd call this one "Overcast, with finger".

Charlene said...

I'm enjoying the finger series very much...can't wait for tomorrow's post