5.10.2016

Phone it in.

Blackberry Jam board mtg today... finalizing food truck lineup, and going over publicity etc. We haven't done as many of these this year as the last few, but it may just be that we are getting better at pulling this event together?

I got a good scratch on my eye... and it's irritated as hell. I would kinda like to be wearing a patch like a pirate because it hurts in the light quite bad. But I will soldier on like any good pirate would. Ever since I started using the contacts I switched to, my eyes have been super susceptible to scratches and debris being uber irritating. No fun.. someday when I can afford new glasses and contacts I am gonna get away from these contacts.

I'm off to talk to someone about some work possibilities. Just putting one foot in front of the next to keep moving at least a little forward.


No comments: