7.07.2016

Focused.

With my travels far behind me now, I am hyper focused on doing the new job the very best I can. There are little things to learn, and the things I have not been taught, are seemingly few and far between. I did kinda just get thrown in there to do the job.. and now the little things that can kinda fuck shit up a bit are being explained and taught to me.

I pride myself on being a good worker and a good employee... and there will be a great benefit to me seeing the other aspects of how this coffee company works.  There is plenty to learn.. and this place is easy to work at.  I am kinda salaried at a certain wage that is based on about a 20 hour work week. It will be enough to keep me afloat. I'd rather be working longer days and have more days off.. but that is not happening so I am adjusting to that. If ever a huge tour was going to show up on my doorstep... the cruel joke would have that tour happen now. Just when I have a decent job in Old Bisbee. And then I'd have to choose.

But then again, that may never happen.. so I can just take it all one day at a time and be super grateful I live where I live, and I have a job I like.

Gratitude goes a long way.  Every time.

No comments: