10.10.2016

Re-do.

I ended up doing a shot of espresso at about 7:30 after going down to listen to The ExBats at Poco...  I also expressed my possible dissatisfaction about too much green in the bathroom.  Some said sleep on it, and see how you feel in the morning, and others echoed my usual sentiment.. ," It's only paint... you can paint it again."

And so I did. At 9pm when I got home, I decided to paint it again. I painted till midnight.  

Thanks for the espresso, Seth. I went to bed at about 1:15. 



There was too much green. I am still not 100% in love with the off-white yellowy-vintage color I chose to contrast. But these two pieces of art do tie in to the room pretty nicely. 


This fuzzy pic below has the old sink and the space where the new mirror is going to go. The new sink is taller and has a dark cabinet and the mirror is dark veneer as well, so I am counting on that to contrast the green nicely. 


And if that contrast fails to excite me... I'll fucking paint it again. 


No comments: