2.16.2017

This is how it is..

I am in a sweet spot.

Things are going well, the fun is abundant, and I got an old friend to share my hotel room to save money and up my fun quotient.  It's like silly camp at times and heartfelt awesome camp at others... lots of respect for this one.

And, she bought dinner at Q39 tonight for us, which meant I got to eat there twice on this trip. Bonus! The music has been very good, and Susan Werner's official showcase is tonight and I am always pretty thrilled to see her live. I worked her booking agent over today about letting her do Bisbee... I am gonna have to save my shekels for that one but it's on my bucket list. I have only crossed one thing off my bucket list, and it's time to really make some stuff happen so I can cross more off of it.

Was only up till about 2:30 am and slept in till 8:30, so if I can get close to that the next couple days, Folk Alliance will probably be a good one.


No comments: