I have been happily obsessed with Where the Wild Things Are ever since I saw it. I have been ordering vintage stuffed toys from 1985! that are new! and amazing, for Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews and grand kids, etc. and myself of course! Gretchen and Shawnee went yesterday and loved it, I ordered the soundtrack the day after I went and it's amazing too. I am sure you have seen it! xoKATE
2 comments:
I have been happily obsessed with Where the Wild Things Are ever since I saw it. I have been ordering vintage stuffed toys from 1985! that are new! and amazing, for Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews and grand kids, etc. and myself of course! Gretchen and Shawnee went yesterday and loved it, I ordered the soundtrack the day after I went and it's amazing too. I am sure you have seen it! xoKATE
I have seen it and I loved it!
love ya Kate!
Post a Comment